The day before my birthday I beat my goal to learn how to ride my bike before I was 8. It wasn't easy. My dad and I had been working on it for a long time. But since I had a goal, I was determined to make it. It was dark and late the night before my birthday when I finally figured it out. But I made it. Now, my Dad and I ride as much as we can. My favorite is when my Dad and I ride to Dairy Queen for an ice cream treat! Here is a picture of me riding my bike.
On September 3rd school started. I was exited to see my friends and my new teacher is very nice and she makes science very fun!
Also, now that I am finally 8, my Dad is letting me try out having an e-mail address (with lots of rules....) :(, so you can send me an e-mail at tanner@stevebarth.com. So either send me an e-mail or comment on my blog posts. I like hearing from everyone!


1 comments:
Hi Tanner this is granpa Chuck I really like to read Your blog You are growing up so fast I am proud that You were baptized keep up the good work talk to you later. I love You.
Granpaw Chuck
Post a Comment