BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Trip to Idaho and Utah



One day me and my mom went to Idaho. When we got to the airport we got picked up by Aunt JoLynn. We got to spend the night at her house. The next day we went to a family feast together. There were a lot of people and good food.



One of the days I got to stay at my Aunt JoLynn's house with my cousin Katie. And I got to play guitar hero and I played the super hero game with Marvel super heroes.



It got to go see the play "The Forgotten Carols". It was cool.


On a cold day I got to go ride a 4 wheeler with my cousin Damon for about 3 hours. I got to go really fast. I saw some rats in the field and I hit one of them on accident because I was going to fast. At first I was really nervous and had a hard time turning so I crashed into the fence. Later in the day when I was doing really good and going really fast and turning better, I got to go on the pee wee track. I was doing really good on it and it was fun.

There was a big track that is used for races and it looked cool to go on. So, they let me go on it and on a really sharp turn I crashed into a creek and almost ran over my foot.

One of my favorite parts of the trip was visiting lots of temples and taking pictures of them. I learned that some temples have a statue of Moroni on top and some don't. I had my own camera and my mom let me take pictures. These are the pictures I took.

I saw the Logan temple first.
Then we went to see the lights at temple square at the Salt Lake City temple.
Then we went to visit the Provo temple.
Then we went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple where my mom and dad got married.
On this trip we also got to visit my Burdett relatives; Kevin, Bev, Eric, Thomas and Copper. They let us stay at their house and took us back to the airport. I had a lot of fun playing with Eric and Thomas. I also got to meet my Grandpa Chuck for the first time.

I got to visit lots of family, see lots of cool things and had a good time. THE END

3 comments:

JoLynn said...

Yeah! A new post and cool pics of the temples too! Glad you had a good tiime. Read my blog today as well because I am posting pics of the Logan Temple in the fog. Amazing!

JoLynn said...

COOL! I thought your mom changed her blog. I really like this!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner I Thought It was great to finaly get to meet You as well it made My day. I love You. Grandpa Chuck