My family went on a trip to Disney World. While we were there, Hollywood Studios had a special Star Wars Weekend. They had a parade with lots of Star Wars characters.
Darth Maul and Kit Fisto went up close to me. And it was really cool.


There was a Jedi training academy. It was soooo much fun. I got to fight Darth Vader and get trained so I am stronger against my dad.

It was fun to get autographs and pictures. We got Darth Vader's autograph and we had to wait a loooooong time in line to get it. And my dad started pushing his buttons and got in a fight with him.

I also got pictures of me with a Jawa and a Gamorrean Guard.

I kicked the Gamorrean Guard. He didn't like it very much.

Also, my dad took a picture of me on Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.

It was a really fun week and I am glad I went there. The End.
8 comments:
Tanner,
This is Aunt Bev. I LOVED your baseball hit on your mom's blog site. Eric and Thomas won't play baseball for me, and I LOVE baseball! They will ONLY play soccer. I'm glad you are playing both.
I can't believe you and your dad were hitting and kicking Star Wars characters! You must be really brave!
I'm glad you had a good time at Disney World. Now you need to come to Utah for a visit, SOON!!
Lots of love,
Aunt Bev
Tanner this is so cool of a blog. it sounds as if You had a great time there. I wish I could meet all those Star Wars people. I will keep an eye on Your blog for new things. Grandpa. Chuck
Katie and just watched the Star War movies for the first time this summer. We loved them! It's exciting you got to meet and see the real characters. A dream come true for you and your dad. That's so awesome! It will be fun to read you blog too. Good job. Tell your mom to update hers. lol
hey tanner
luv the blog wish i could be there with u :)
Hi, Tanner,
You need to add new stuff so I'll know what you've been doing!
Love ya,
Aunt Bev
Tanner--it was really fun to spend that Star Wars Weekend with you. Your pictures are great. Love, Grandma Barth
Hi, Tanner,
I enjoyed watching you go through the maze on your mom's blog. Way to do it the right way!
Aunt Bev
Hi, Tanner!
Your blog looks great! And I'm very proud of you for remembering to include Copper as part of our family!
We hope you can come and see us again soon.
Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment