BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Sword of Cumorah

Me and my Dad decided to make an Indiana Jones movie this summer. While me and my dad were in a parking lot, we decided that in our movie Indiana Jones could look for Laban's sword. My Dad said the sword was buried in a hill called Cumorah, so our title is "Indiana Jones and the Sword of Cumorah".

Then, when my brother was here, we searched many stores to find costumes and at Goodwill I actually found a leather jacket that fit me, and it came with something I could use as a whip. Here I am in my Indy costume:


While my Mom and sister were at camp, we filmed our first scene. This was my brother's big death scene.. from the end of the movie (he plays the bad guy) . Stuff we did to do the first scene:

1. Get in costume
2. My dad cooked up some fake blood


3. Get in position in front of the set
4. When my Dad said "action!", my brother got really bloody. It was gross, but cool, and funny.


We will film more scenes over the next few weeks. It's a fun project.

To be continued....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner this is Grandpa Chuck I Liked You blog I cant wait to see the movie You are so cool.
Grandpa Chuck

Anonymous said...

Totally cool movie!!! I think you ought to enter it into the Sundance Independent Film Festival!!

Love,

Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner Banner,

This is Grandma Barth. I love your new adventure. Your pictures look like your dad when he was little. I really like Tyler being all bloody. Keep giving us new posts. Love, Grandma Barth

Anonymous said...

I FOUND THE LEATHER JACKETS!!!!

Anonymous said...

once again an exelant blog with great pictures.Grandpa Chuck