War is a thing where people fight. Well thats not all. It's also a Podcast series that I am making. It is like Star Wars, The Clone Wars, but not totally like it. There is lots of new things. Also it will teach you that little things can help big things. And the strongest thing that it is about is the key of death. It can control anybody whenever it wants, so if you discover it, you can control anybody. Also it can make the strongest person on your team kill everybody, if you discover it. Take a look at this diagram to see the difference between war and Star Wars.
Also, please show the podcast to your kids.. they will like it!
Click here to listen to Episode 1
Click here to listen to Episode 2

1 comments:
Tanner--I loved reading your blog. I finally got into it. I really am pleased at how much you're enjoying the temples. That makes me feel so good. Grandma Barth
Post a Comment