One of my favorite TV shows is Aaron Stone on the Disney XD network. Aaron Stone is about a kid named Charlie who thought this game, Hero Rising, was awesome and his avatars name was Aaron Stone. But one day a person named Mr. Hall, the creater of hero rising, asked him if he wanted to become the real life crime fighter Aaron Stone and he said yes. The day after that, Mr. Hall had made Aaron Stone's costume and it looked like this.
Charlie's brothers name is Jason. Here is a picture of them playing Hero Rising together:
Aaron's boss's friend S.T.A.N. (Sentient Tactical Assisting Neo-human) is who tells aaron what to do. Here is a picture of them together:
Also, here is a picture of Aaron in action:
Here is a quick look at the show so that you can see kind of what it is like:
So i love Aaron Stone. You should watch it and let me know what you think! New episodes are on at 4 PM each Monday.





2 comments:
Hi Tanner this Is grandpa Chuck I always like to read your postings I like to know how Your doing although I don't think I understood all of these posts.
love You
Hi, Tanner!
I forgot to tell you that we got to be a part of the dedication of the Draper Temple. We just went to our own church building and they broadcast the dedication session from the temple. If you lived here, you could have gone, too!
Thomas scored three goals in the JV soccer game today, and Eric's team is rated #1 in the county. Cool, huh?
Love you, and love your blogs.
Aunt Bev
Post a Comment