BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

It's Wacky Wednesday! The week is half over and we're getting close to Friday! To celebrate today being a wacky day, I am starting something new. Each Wednesday I will post two jokes, but I wont give the answer just yet. I want you to try to figure out the answer and put your guesses in the comments. The first person to get it right, wins! Next Wednesday I will tell you the answers, who wins and then do more jokes for next week.


Ready to play with me?


Here are this weeks jokes. Remember to post your guesses in the comments!


#1 how are airplane pilots and football players alike?



#2 what animal can jump higher then a house?


Have a Wacky Wednesday! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY TRAVEL IN FORMATIONS

BIRDS CAN JUMP OVER A HOUSE
THESE ARE GRANDPA CHUCK'S ANSWERS

Anonymous said...

I agree that they travel in formations for number one but any animal can jump higher than a house because a house can't jump. Am I right? Love, Grandma Barth

Anonymous said...

I think I left my comment in the wrong place!

First, I said I love the hangman game. I learned a new word -- lithosphere.

Second, I answered the second joke, but it looks like Grandpa Barth beat me to it!

Third, I said you need to check out this web site: www.alice.org It is a cool site about creating computer things.

Love ya!

Aunt Bev